Butyl Rubber Sheets & Rolls with Excellent Impermeability
Butyl rubber sheets, made of isobutylene and small percent of isoprene, are economical substitutes for neoprene rubber sheet for general purpose applications. Butyl rubber sheets not only feature unique low permeability to air and gases which is 70% better than other materials, but also provide following incomparable features:
Butyl rubber sheets are available in different colors
- Excellent chemical resistance including some solvents, detergent fluids, mineral acids, alkaline, high vapor and oxidizing chemicals.
- Durable with excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Superb heat, gas, oil, ozone and aging resistance.
- Tolerant but flexible.
- Impermeable to most common gasses.
- Large temperature range from -40° F to +175° F.
- Excellent vibration damping and shock absorption capability.
- High tensile strength.
- Tire tubes and tubeless tire inner liners.
- Marine applications.
- Industrial diaphragms and gaskets for fluid transfer or liquid leaking prevention.
- Pipe support and pipe padding.
Butyl rubber rolls
- Width: 2” to 36”
- Length: 5’ to 50’ or others as your request.
- Thickness: 1/64” to 1” or custom thickness.
- Color: black, red, white or other colors.
- Surface: smooth, cloth coated or with various patterns.
- Durometer: 50 to 65 or other custom hardness.
- Tensile strength: 435 psi to 1160 psi.
- Standards: ASTM D2240, ASTM D412, BS 2494G, etc.
|Type||Model||Durometer Shore A ± 5 (ASTM D2240)||Tensile (ASTM D412)||Elongation (ASTM D412)||Specific gravity g/m3||Color|
|Commercial type||BTRC-1||50||1015 psi||400%||1.30||Black|
Not suitable to work with petroleum solvents, coal tar and aromatic hydrocarbons.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hengshui JingTong Rubber Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.That will help us give you a valid quotation.