Nitrile Rubber Sheet Ideal for Petroleum Areas
Nitrile rubber sheet is manufactured from a copolymer of butadiene and acrylonitrile with excellent mechanical properties. Comparing with neoprene rubber sheets, this one also has the characteristic of chemical resistance, but it is not suitable for applications in contact with antioxidant agents and chlorine.
Nitrile rubber sheet
- Superior chemical resistance against oil, petroleum, greases, acids, solvents, caustics, kerosene and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Great mechanical properties such as tensile strength, flexibility, stretching capability, strong elasticity, compression set and impermeability to gases.
- Excellent elastomeric property.
- With abrasion resistance.
- Large temperature range from -30°F to 220°F.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Moderate anti-aging properties.
- Seal manufacture for industrials.
- Food processing industrials.
- Electrical transformers.
Various colors of nitrile rubber sheet
- Fuel related tank gaskets such as petroleum, diesel, aviation fuel tanks.
- Labs and other places where chemical resistance must being taken into consideration.
- Cable tray and weather stripping for automotive applications.
- Food processing industry.
- Buffers, belts and transport conveyors.
- Width: 2” to 36”.
- Length: 5’ to 50’ or custom cut length.
- Thickness: 1/64” to 1” or custom thickness.
- Color: black or any other color as your request.
- Surface: smooth, cloth coated or with various patterns.
- Durometer: 40, 50, 60, 70 or custom durometer.
- Tensile strength: 580 psi to 2610 psi.
- Standards: ASTM D2240, ASTM D412, BS 2494G, etc.
|Types||Durometer shore A ± 5||Tensile||Elongation||Temperature range||UV rated||Chemical resistance||Color|
|Commercial||50||950 psi||250%||-25°F to 225°F||Good||Good||Black|
|Medium strength||60A||1000 psi||300%||-30°F to 220°F||Good||Excellent||Black|
|High strength||60A||1250 psi||250%||-40°F to 190°F||Good||Excellent||Black|
|Cloth inserted||70A||1200 psi||175%||-20°F to 220°F||Good||Excellent||Black|
|FDA approved||55A||850 psi||250%||-20°F to 212°F||Good||Excellent||White|
Not recommended for areas having contact with antioxidant agents, chlorine, polar liquids such as ketones, ethers and amines. With limited resistance against aromatic hydrocarbons.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hengshui JingTong Rubber Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.That will help us give you a valid quotation.