SBR Rubber Sheets for Industrial Gaskets
SBR rubber sheets, manufactured from nature rubber blending with quality styrene-butadiene, are alternatives to traditional natural rubber sheet coming with considerable cost savings yet no compromising properties as follows:
SBR rubber sheets in red and black
- Extremely resistant to acids, ozone, alkali, salts and many inorganic chemicals.
- Lower cost comparing with natural gum rubber sheet.
- Excellent abrasion, tear and wear resistance.
- High flexibility and tensile, dynamic and rebound properties.
- Low compression set and high resilience.
- Temperature range from -50°C to 100°C.
- Large range of hardness available from 30 to 90 shore A.
- Anti-aging and anti-weather.
- Limited resistant to oils comparing with nitrile rubber sheets.
- Mining and quarrying industrials.
- Skit board sheets.
- Places subjecting to harsh abrasion.
- Bridge bearing pads.
SBR rubber rolls in the storehouse
- Aggregated processing industries.
- Chute, table or shelf liners.
- Shot blasting sheets.
- Industrial gaskets and pipes.
- No petroleum based systems.
- Conveyor belts.
- Width: 2” to 36”
- Length: 5’ to 50’ or others as your request.
- Thickness: 1/64” to 1” or custom thickness
- Color: black, red or other colors.
- Surface: smooth, cloth coated or with various patterns.
- Durometer: 30 to 90.
- Tensile strength: 435 psi to 1740 psi.
- Standards: ASTM D2240, ASTM D412, BS 2494G, etc.
|Type||Model||Durometer Shore A ± 5 (ASTM D2240)||Tensile (ASTM D412)||Elongation (ASTM D412)||Specific gravity g/m3||Color|
|Commercial type||SBRC-1||50||435 psi||300%||1.60||Red|
|FAD approved||SBRF-1||45||1740 psi||550%||1.35||White|
- Not recommended for applications having contacts with oils, oxidizing acids, hydrocarbons and general organic liquids.
- Limited resistance to mineral oils.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hengshui JingTong Rubber Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.That will help us give you a valid quotation.